Falmat is AS9100 and ISO9001 certified, as well as ITAR registered.
Falmat is registered by the United States Department of State pursuant to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) under 22 CFR 120 – 130 and the Arms Export Control Act.
Our quality system meets or exceeds U.S. Industry standards, Military standards and International requirements. Falmat is committed to Total Quality Management. Through computer assisted design and our streamlined manufacturing operation, we continually deliver the most reliable cables to our customers.
Falmat maintains many certifications to meet major defense and commercial customers, as well as many industry standards:
• ITAR, UL, CSA, NEC, NEMA, IEC, ISO, DNV, Mil-W, Mil-C, NAS.
• AS9100 Compliant QMSas1900logo.gifstate-logo.jpg
• ISO 9001 Compliant QMS
• UL, CSA, NEC, NEMA Certified
• MIL I 45208 Inspection System
• MIL STD 45662 Calibration
• IPC WHMA-A620 Class I, II & III
• IPC J STD 001D Soldering
• ANSI ESD S20.20 Compliant
• Mil DTL 22520 Crimping
• Mil STD 130 Marking
Falmat’s commitment to quality extends Worldwide.
* To request Falmat to be qualified for your company’s approved vendors list, please
e-mail your company’s quality survey form to:
Quality@Falmat.com or Fax (760) 471-4970 (Attn: Quality Department)